Our Goal: To deliver the best triathlon training camps - whatever your level, whatever your goal.
To build a sustainable, profitable triathlon and multisport training camp business by:
- Focusing on delivering the best possible product to our customers
- Ensuring excellence at every touch point
- Whilst recognising that high quality must also be high value.
Our business will benefit all stakeholders: customers, coaches and supported athletes, and shareholders.
By 2020 we aim to:
- Be running 100 camps pa
- For over 1,000 athletes pa
- And have built the most trusted and recognisable brand in triathlon training camps.
- Elite Training Experience Limited Founded by Julian Hucker: Feb-2016
- Seed funding from Virgin Start Up scheme
- 3 TriCamps in Gran Canaria, coached by Perry Agass.
- Jodie Stimpson, 2x Commonwealth Games Champion joined the first camp.
- 6 TriCamps in Paphos, Cyprus
- 3 TriCamps on behalf of the Outlaw race series
- Founded ETE Racing with support for 4 breakthrough athletes
- Closed £140K crowdfunding round (111% of target) with Crowdcube
- Launched new website @ www.etetricamps.com
- 10 TriCamps in Paphos, Cyprus
- Extended ETE Racing to combine both elite and age group squads
- Series of UK training days
- Partnered to launch our first UK duathlon
- Continued TriCamps in Paphos, Cyprus during Spring 2019
- Partnered with Stomp The Pedal to run a women’s only Spring TriCamp
- Announced exciting sponsorship [ TBC ]
All logos and images are are made available for use subject to the following terms:
- Elite Training Experience Limited retains full licence and copyright for all such content;
- All use must either link to www.etetricamps.com or attribute Elite Training Experience Limited as the licence and copyright holder;
- Use is at the absolute discretion of Elite Training Experience Limited and must not be used for any purpose that we deem to be competitive or derogatory to us or any other person.